|Just quit bitchin' about every damn thing, Misty...|
|Enter the gallery, which contains mostly Danny Phantom art, Sonic the Hedgehog art, traditional art, etc. Feel free to explore it, but please don't get your grubby hands on my art without my permission, since I will go mad.|
Danny Phantom © 2004-2013 Butch Hartman/Nickelodeon
Sonic the Hedgehog © 1991-2013 SEGA/Sonic Team
Panty and Stocking © 2010-2013 GAINAX/Funimation
Beavis and Butt-head © 1993-2013 Mike Judge/MTV
Any characters made by other deviants © Whoever made the character at first.
Any characters of mine © Jasmyn "Jay" Britton 2010-2013. All rights reserved.
Holiday Card Project 2013Holiday Card Project 2013 by $madizzlee
It's back! With the goal of bringing a little cheer to patients in the hospital during the holiday season, the deviantART Holiday Card Project connects deviants from around the world and applies their tremendous artistic abilities in designing and creating uplifting holiday cards.
In past years, the Project has received more than 5,000 cards sent in by more than 1,000 deviants from 50 different countries/political regions. Cards were then divvied up and distributed in-person by deviantART members to local Los Angeles hospitals, with additional cards given to various hospitals in the U.S. and abroad for hospital staff members to hand out to patients.
The idea behind the Holiday Card Project is simple: do something nice for others. However, if you're looking for even more incentive, every deviant who submits a card will be given a free one-month Premium Membership to deviantA
|Favorite art, which I love the most, deserves to be favored by me because I accept art of all types.|
|NEXT LEVEL KIRIBAN: 14,000! |
Hey, guys! Jazz here trying to receive as much as 2000 for an upgrade to a Premium membership, new brushes for the deviantART muro app, and, of course, redistribution of points to you as well, since you are of an authentic kind of artists who very much deserve it. So, if you order a point commission from me, donate points as an act of gratitude, or giving points to me because I won a contest, I will be more than glad to give back to all of you.
(Please send me a note!)
(Only if you deserve it!)
(Only if you have the stuff for it, then you are free to do 'em with me!)
(open for now, catch my 14,000th one, and I'll give you a surprise!!)
(Please send me a note!)
(They're coming soon, but I need to settle...)
(Open, but please send me a note if you want one!) Look below for the updated commission rules!
1. Choose your commission type in the Commissions section of my profile. The maximum number of characters I can draw is 3, unless you want an additional character. Refer to number 4 for more details.
2. Please tell me how you want your commission via NOTE ONLY!!!
3. I will NOT do commissions containing anything pornographic or hentai (which includes big breasts), fetishes and related, or anything which promotes bad habits (e.g. smoking tobacco, doing drugs, etc.). I can do a commission containing violence and gore, but it will have to be under a Mature Content warning and it will NOT be strict.
4. Additional characters, styles other than DP or my style, and avatar icons will be an additional 5 .
5. Your final price is based on what you chose for your commission. You MUST pay me BEFORE I can get started on it. I'm only doing point commissions for now because I'm not ready for cash-based commissions yet.
WOW! December already? Time to get into the holiday spirit once again! So, for the month of December, I will be getting back to work on my drawings, now that I found my tablet's soul mate (the pen) and made it home last Wednesday night. And, I promise to all of you that I will get into the habit of drawing more holiday-themed pictures, especially for Christmas this year. Oh, and my 19th birthday is coming up next month of next year, so are any of you willing to draw me something? ^^ Last but not least, I'm a big fan of the "Fast & Furious" movie series, but I am deeply saddened by the death of Paul Walker, best known for his role as Brian O'Conner. You are gone, but you will not be forgotten.
Paul William Walker IV
September 12, 1973-November 30, 2013