|Next papercut vexel uploaded! I promise to do more in the future!|
|Enter the gallery, which contains mostly Danny Phantom art, Sonic the Hedgehog art, traditional art, etc. Feel free to explore it, but please don't get your grubby hands on my art without my permission, since I will go mad.|
Danny Phantom © 2004-2011 Butch Hartman/Nickelodeon
Sonic the Hedgehog © 1991-2011 SEGA/Sonic Team
Panty and Stocking © 2010-2011 GAINAX/Funimation
Beavis and Butt-head © 1992-2011 Mike Judge/MTV
Any characters made by other deviants © Whoever made the character at first.
Any characters of mine © Jasmyn "Jay" Britton 2010-2011. All rights reserved.
|NEXT LEVEL KIRIBAN: 10,000! |
Hey, you guys! JP here trying to receive as much as 10,000 for an upgrade to a Premium membership, new brushes for the deviantART muro app, and, of course, redistribution of points to you as well, since you are of an authentic kind of artists who very well deserve it. So, if you order a commission from me, donate points as an act of gratitude (which means thanks), or giving points to me because I won a contest, I will be more than glad to give back to you.
(Please send me a note!)
(only if you deserve it!)
(Only if you have the stuff for it, then you are free to do 'em with me!)
(forever open, catch my 8,000th one, and you may draw something related to it!)
(Please send me a note!)
(They're coming soon, but I need to settle...)
(They're forever open, but please send me a note if you want one! And, don't forget to follow the rules on my journal!) Look below for the commission rules and prices!
1. Please tell me what you want for a commission via NOTE!!!! .
2. Next, choose from the following for your choice of method:
Sketches are 10 points each.
Linearts are 20 points each.
Vectors are 45 points each.
3. Choose your bodyshot.
Headshots are 2 points each.
Head+Torso bodyshots are 4 points each.
Full-body shots are 5 points each.
A chibi body will be 10 points each.
4. Choose your background type.
Simple, not vectorized-5 points
Complicated, not vectorized-10 points
Simple but vectorized-15 points
Complicated but vectorized-20 points
5. Please choose between digital or traditional style.
Digital (using a pencil on paper, scanning onto the computer, and finishing with a tablet and/or mouse)-7 points
Traditional (using a pencil on paper, inking with a Sharpie marker, and coloring with colored pencils)-5 points
6. If you want your commission drawn in my style, then it will be 5 points. Otherwise, any commission done in the requested style will be depending on how good I am with it.
7. If you requested that your commission is to be in monochrome (black-and-white), it will be 5 points. Otherwise, for a colored commission, it will be 15 points.
8. A full commission will consist of your choice of either lineart or vector, a complicated background, a full-body shot, and your choice of either digital or traditional. No matter what you choose (lineart, vector/digital, traditional), the price will be the same. A full commission will cost 60 points. Additional persons: add 6 points to the final price (for 2 or more).
9. If you requested an icon, please choose how you want your icon to be made:
Still monochrome icons-4 points
Still color icons-6 points
Animated monochrome icons-10 points
Animated color icons-12 points
10. I will not do commissions containing anything pornographic (which includes big breasts), fetishes and other crap, or anything which promotes bad habits (e.g. smoking tobacco, doing drugs, etc.). I can do a commission containing violence and gore, but it will have to be under a Mature Content warning (for example [link]), and it will NOT be strict.
11. Your final price is based on what you chose for your commission. Please pay me after I link it to you. I only do point commissions, since I'm not ready for cash-based commissions yet.
REMEMBER: It's your choice! You choose what you want for your commission!